The access, consultation, and retrieval of information offered by Vision Device are absolutely free. Vision Device reserves the right to modify the methods of use of this website at any time and without notice.
The intellectual property of the Vision Device website belongs exclusively to Vision Device s.r.l.. All rights pertaining to it are reserved. The name, trademark and any other distinctive sign belonging to Vision Device, as well as all images and texts published on this website, cannot be duplicated, reproduced and/or disseminated in any way and by any means without authorization. written. All trademarks, product names and/or company names mentioned and/or represented on this website belong exclusively to their respective owners.
Vision Device is not responsible for any errors, omissions and/or inaccuracies in the information contained on this website and reserves the right to make any changes and/or corrections thereof without any warning of any kind. Vision Device is free to publish all information of any kind and form, including articles and reviews, provided by users or third parties, except in the case in which the authors or suppliers themselves expressly prohibit its dissemination. Vision Device is not responsible for any copyright infringement by third parties carried out by the author of any computer program published on this site. Vision Device undertakes to immediately remove the program created in violation of copyright laws from its electronic archives, as soon as it becomes aware of the violation itself.
The user expressly agrees to use the Vision Device site at his own risk. Vision Device does not give any guarantee on the correct functioning of this website and disclaims any liability arising from the use of the same. You agree to use the Vision Device website for legal purposes only. The user is strictly forbidden to transfer to Vision Device material that violates the rights of third parties and/or illegal, defamatory, offensive, obscene material, as well as any information of any kind that could in any way encourage criminal actions sanctioned by law and/or involve civil liability. Nevertheless, the user is prohibited from transferring material protected by copyright, registered trademark or any other form of property right to Vision Device without the permission of the respective author and/or owner. Vision Device cannot be held responsible for the illegal use of copyrights and other rights belonging to third parties, made by the user. Only the latter will be held liable for damages deriving from the violation of copyrights and/or other property rights belonging to third parties. With the direct or indirect transfer of material and/or information on Vision Device, the user grants or guarantees that the owner of the material and/or information has granted Vision Device the free, perpetual and non-exclusive right to publish, reproduce, translate and distribute such material and/or information in whole or in part.
Vision Device undertakes to remove illegal material and/or information transferred to this website by users, as soon as it becomes aware of the offence.
By inserting material on our servers, for example by e-mail or through the pages of the site, the user undertakes to:
- check that the material does not contain any data that is illegal or otherwise unsuitable for publication;
- check and remove any virus or any other contaminating or destructive element before introducing any material.
The sites accessible through hyperlinks on this website are not under the control of Vision Device. Vision Device is not responsible for the contents of linked sites or links contained in a linked site or for changes or updates to such sites. The inclusion of any link on this website in no way implies approval by Vision Device of the linked site.
In no case and for no reason Vision Device can be held responsible for any damage, be it direct, indirect, incidental, consequential, and in particular for damages relating to loss of data or profits and/or loss of use, deriving or in some way attributable to the Vision Device website and/or the information contained therein.
General information on cookies
- Internet Explorer: http://windows.microsoft.com/it-IT/internet-explorer/delete-manage-cookies;
- Google Chrome: https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95647;
- Mozilla Firefox: http://support.mozilla.org/it/kb/Gestione%20dei%20cookie;
- Opera: http://help.opera.com/Windows/10.00/it/cookies.html;
- Safari: https://support.apple.com/kb/PH19255.
Types of cookies used
The types of cookies used on this site are as follows:
- “Session technical cookies" for authentication (website management, restricted areas, acceptance of cookies);
- "Third party cookies" for monitoring (Google Analytics);
- "Third party cookies" represented by "Social Plugins";
- "Third party cookies" for viewing embedded videos (Youtube).
The use of technical cookies, which are necessary for the transmission of communications over an electronic communications network, or cookies strictly necessary for the supplier to provide the service requested by the customer, allows the safe and efficient use of our site. Session cookies may be installed in order to allow access and stay in the reserved area of the portal as an authenticated user. Technical cookies are essential for the proper functioning of our domain and are used to allow users to navigate normally and to take advantage of the advanced services available on our website. The technical cookies used are divided into session cookies, which are stored exclusively for the duration of the navigation until the browser is closed, and persistent cookies that are saved in the user's device memory until their expiration or cancellation by the user himself. Our site uses the following technical cookies:
- Technical navigation or session cookies, used to manage normal navigation and user authentication;
- Functional technical cookies, used to memorize personalizations chosen by the user, such as, for example, the language;
- Analytics technical cookies, used to know how users use our website so as to be able to evaluate and improve its functioning.
Third-party cookies for monitoring (Google Analytics)
Third-party cookies for monitoring can be disabled without any consequence on the navigation of the website. This site, in relation to these cookies, uses the Google Analytics service provided by the company Google, Inc. (hereinafter referred to as "Google") to generate statistics on the use of the web portal. Google Analytics uses non-third-party cookies, which do not store personal data. The place of data processing is in the United States of America. For the Google Analytics information, visit the website http://www.google.com/intl/en/analytics/privacyoverview.html. For Google's privacy policies, visit the website https://www.google.it/intl/it/policies/privacy.
Third party cookies represented by social plugins
The third-party cookies represented by social plugins relate to parts of the visited page generated by social network sites (eg Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Google+) integrated into the host site page. The most common use of social plugins is aimed at sharing content on social networks. The presence of these plugins involves the transmission of cookies to and from all sites managed by third parties. For greater transparency, web addresses of the various social network information and the methods for managing cookies are shown below.
- Facebook (information): https://www.facebook.com/help/cookies;
- Facebook (configuration): access your account, in the privacy section;
- Twitter (information): https://support.twitter.com/articles/20170514;
- Twitter (configuration): https://www.twitter.com/settings/security;
- LinkedIn (information): https://www.linkedin.com/legal/cookie-policy;
- LinkedIn (configuration): https://www.linkedin.com/settings;
- Google+ (information): https://www.google.it/intl/it/policies/technologies/cookies;
- Google+ (configuration): http://www.google.it/intl/it/policies/technologies/managing.
- Pinterest (information): https://about.pinterest.com/it/privacy-policy.
- Pinterest (configuration): https://help.pinterest.com/en/articles/change-your-privacy-settings.
Third-party cookies for viewing embedded videos (Youtube)